- House call fee:
It is based on the distance traveled and the total number of appointments of the day. It starts at $40 for each visit.
- Exam and Consultation:
- Regular (30 - 60 minutes): $78
- Extended (>60 minutes): $130
- Additinal Pet: $65
- Neighbors discount: If you have neighbors who would like to schedule appointments with us on the same day as your appointment, you and your neighbor will receive a discount on the house call fee.
- Senior discount: 10% off of the house call fee.
Please call (914) 281-1155 to schedule an appointment. Or Click here to make an appointment online. Please leave your name, number and message. We will return your call promptly during working hours.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, kindly give us 24 hours notice. If an emergency arises, please contact us at least two hours prior to appointment time in order to avoid a $75.00 cancellation fee to cover our time and travel costs.
We are happy to discuss our fees with you prior to initiation of medical treatment and will gladly provide you with a estimate.
We service Westchester, Putnam, Columbia, and Dutchess Counties. We are based in Croton-on- Hudson in Westchester County and Ancramdale in Columbia County.
- Full payment is due at the time of service.
- We accept cash, checks and Chase Quickpay.
- We accept many pet insurance plans.